2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 - Minor Off Road Build - Thousands in Replacement Parts!!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
deezel85's picture

Shawn McEwen
Burnaby, BC
2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 - Minor Off Road Build - Thousands in Replacement Parts!!

Mechanic owned and serviced! Motivated to Sell! Make a reasonable offer!I hate to sell my beautiful R50 but I just bought a bigger beast for towing (Armada)

I have over $10,000 invested in this and tow right up to the 5000lbs rated capacity on a weekly basis, my 16' fully loaded cargo trailer or the 20' travel trailer I rented last summer no problem!) I am moving to a larger Armada for higher tow rating

I purchased this truck in June 2013 relatively stock with 185K on it. Since then I have done extensive modifications, upgrades and replaced almost all wear items! I have spent thousands on the new suspension, new tires and sound system. This truck functions and feels like new again and is amazing off road and for towing larger trailers!

Silver exterior with black leather interior and ALL options. This was a Quebec car early in its life and has a bit of minor rust but nothing structural. Small dent from minor collision on left rear quarter above gas tank door and left rear bumper. Mileage is 204,500Km

Here is all the work or replacements done in the last 2 years since purchased, All less than 20,000km old
- high Performance front brake pads and rotors just installed/wheel bearings serviced/re-greased
-Rear brakes almost new and just serviced
- Preventative rust proofing and undercoat
-AC recharged and blows cold(IcyCool Automotive in Vancouver)
- All fluids replaced (except front transfer case)
- Synthetic motor oil every 5K since purchased
- Auxiliary transmission cooler (for towing)
- Kuhmo "LT" All Terrain Tires,
- Complete cat-back exhaust system
- Both post-cat oxygen sensors
- New MAF sensor
- Spark Plugs
- Front Shocks, Top of the line KYB Excel-G
-Rear Shocks, Top of the line KYB Gas-A-Just
- Rear sway bar end links
- Both front ball joints
-Lifted, All 4 springs replaced with ARB/Old Man Emu Lift Springs, 3/4" lift from stock height
-Front wheel alignment
- Power steering pump
- All drive belts
- Fuel filter
- Fuel sender gauge (in the gas tank)
- Wiper blades and Wiper linkage pivots
- JVC aftermarket CD/USB Double DIN stereo with Bluetooth and hands free calling, integrated factory steering wheel controls
- Clarion "mini" 4 Channel POWERFUL 75w RMS x 4 amplifier in place of the factory amp driving all speakers.
- Wired for Electric brake control and trailer charging circuit (10gauge wire)
- Air-Lift 1000 Rear air-bags(for towing)
- Class 3 5000lb 2" Hitch

Was $7900

Price Drop! $6800 OBO (Subwoofer(wiring remains), brake controller and Sirius dock not included)
Please email me: [email]smce@shaw.ca[/email]

Located in Burnaby area but willing to meet you at any of the ferry terminals on the mainland for a viewing.

deezel85's picture

Shawn McEwen
Burnaby, BC

SOLD!