hey everybody! Im steve, 2013 jk sport

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo
hey everybody! Im steve, 2013 jk sport

Hey everybody!

Im steve, moved to nanaimo from the mainland where i spent most of my time exploring the back country in my 2013 jk, doing some rock crawling and camping! Love to explore and see neat stuff!! JK has a 3" lift, 33" km2 and a winch :)

Beer-n-Meat's picture

Beer-n-Meat
Nanaimo

Hey Steve, I'm also in the Nanaimo area. I'm out most Sundays.

Let me know if you ever want to join in I'd be happy to show you around a bit.
Check my thread "B&M's XJ fun for pics of the sort of shit I like to do, if you're still interested let me know.

kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo

yep most of that looks like fun, recognize a couple jeeps from bcjc! i gotta get a handle on my death wobble issue before i can get back on the highway tho...thats not fun hahaha.

Beer-n-Meat's picture

Beer-n-Meat
Nanaimo

Ya my Jeep hates the pavement, and yes I do frequently wheel with some of the guys from BCJC.
Hit me up any Sunday. The great thing about Nanaimo is you don't have to go far to get off the pavement.

kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo

its gonna be a while before i get sundays off again, i get tuesday wednesday off all through january :(

Beer-n-Meat's picture

Beer-n-Meat
Nanaimo

Hey Steve, I have all next week off of work if you're interested in doing something through the week.

kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo

working on getting some new shocks for the jk and gotta pay for my 1 ton steering gear before i can really take it out. (well the steering gear i dont totally need as no death wobble at 40 haha.) as soon as i have that its on like donkey kong.

Beer-n-Meat's picture

Beer-n-Meat
Nanaimo

Sounds good.

ORJohnny's picture

John Dow
USA

Nice ride. Were you able to finish your planned mods?

kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo

Hi! yep got some new shocks and tie rod ends. got my front shocks in but dont have the tools for the rears so need to figure that out shortly.

all is good now tho. works well.

next up is a new valve stem to replace hte one i snapped off wheeling on the mainland over easter weekend.

malahatjeep's picture

joey steinberg
malahat

You could get around the Aikman Rd. Gate no problem in that.

kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo

which gate is that? up nanaimo lakes road?

ORJohnny's picture

John Dow
USA

That's good to know. what shocks did you install, by the way?

kingg5's picture

steve schultz
nanaimo

bilstein 5100s.