kid on way :)

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
BeRadical's picture

BeRad
duncan
kid on way :)

under this calm exterior lies the heart of a lion, a lion who is panicking!
four short weeks till the expectant arrival of our first born, we have everything we need to keep this child happy and healthy, but for some reason I'm uneasy.
work is going well. The wife is happy and in pain. were just taking it day by day.

theshanergy's picture
Admin

Shane
Alberni Valley

Just let me know when you need the extra vioffroad sticker :))

BluBox's picture

Richard
Campbell River

Good luck getting rid of the panic inside :)

When our (now 5 year old) boy was on the way, I panicked...and that's putting it lightly. You can read as many books as you want, listen to many people give their advice on parenting, and in the end, none of it will matter. I wrote all of my worries and frustrations down in a book before the delivery, and then the wife found it....which made her panic. Just communicate, prepare and wait for it. It will be awesome and like any new experience you will find your flow as you move forward. And this is coming from someone who swore off having kids from the time I was 12 :) It's been worth every minute of fear and hesitation!

Good luck and all the best with the impending arrival!

plywoodttop's picture

Shawnigan

Take that kid wheeling!....my daughter did frogstompers to the top by 6mos.....been everywhere with us....she is now 3.5 and done more wheeling than most....just get one of those neck collar things when they are real young...hammerdown!